Monday, April 14, 2008

Confusing times... where do i find the answers???

Sometimes we just put ourselves in a situation that we later don't understand how to get out of. At such times we wish there was someone we could talk to, someone who could help us get out of this situation we have gotten ourselves into.

But is there really such a person in the world who has the answers. I mean, if we ourselves are not able to figure it out how do we expect a person from the outside to help us out. This is what I think...when we turn to this one person for answers, answers are not what we are looking for. We are looking to this person for support. Someone who will be there with us in whatever we do. Someone who will just sit there and listen to us and say ok, what you are doing may work.
I don't know how far this makes sense. Sometimes, we might have 10 people to talk to but at the end of the day it just feels like we are all alone... thats what they say right... you come into this world alone and you leave alone... but what makes this journey purrrrrrrfect is this small number of people who have touched our lives.


We may have a 100 friends and out of these 100 there maybe a few that we are very close with. Then why at the end of the day do we feel lonely and lost. As if there is no one and we are left on this planet to face everything by ourselves.

There are certain decisions that I have made. I don't know if they are right or wrong... I don't know if whatever I am doing is good for me. I cannot lie here...whatever I have decided... I am a little selfish... there is somthing good that comes out of it for me too... but for how long? I don't know...

Both these people I have come across are nice people. Then why do I feel I cannot trust them sometimes... but in both the cases, the feeling of the heart is much stronger than the thought of the brain. So if I doubt these ppl after I have done something... like talk to them when I am not supposed to... would I be doubting myself and my decisions???

No comments: