Monday, April 14, 2008

What would life be without friends...

I want to dedicate this to all my friends who have stood by me at all times.

Everyone is selfish at one point in time. So was I. Maybe more than once. I admit it. There have been a lot of situations in my life where I have done things that I was warned against. But me being me, stubborn as a log, never listened and did what I thought was making me happy just to find out at the end that they have been right all along. Even after going ahead with what I thought was right and then being wrong they have always been there with arms wide open. Ready with tissues to help me through this.

I have always claimed to be very independent. A person who can stay on her own and not need anyone... but the truth is this is not entirely correct. I have always needed someone by my side at every point of my so called independent lifestyle. And I have found these guys next to me at every step.

I confess that I have done some really stupid things in life and have gotten myself in such situations from which I have always come out on the losing end. Instead of screaming at me and telling me "I told you so", my friends have been there telling me "Its ok, things are going to be ok".

I want to dedicate this blog to my friends, they have been my family when I am not at home and thats been a really long time now.

I have to say this that if it was not for them, there would have been a lot of days of depression and lonliness. They have never let me be alone, though they might not be sitting next to me. They have always been a phone call away. Ready to listen to hours and hours of the same talk.
I want to take this moment to Thank them ... though I know some of them would say that I am swearing at them by thanking them. But I really want to Thank them with all my heart. Coz I don't know how I would have gotten through all of my tough times.
Thank you for standing by me. Listening to me when all I did was babble. Thank you for holding the tissue box while I poured my heart out.

Thank you for being family to me.

I also want to say sorry. Sorry for all the things that I have said and done during all my different Phases. I know that I have said and done things that I have hurt you and there is no way I can change that. I can only say that I will not side-line you ever again. And if I do I invite you to come and take me left and right.

Gals and Guys I salute you for standing me and at the same time standing by me. Love you all!!!

No comments: