Monday, April 14, 2008

My Bucket List.... :)

Have written so much about everyday things that happen in life and make you think... thought of putting down somethings that I keep saying I want to do... it goes like... i have to do this... and have to see this.... well... here's what I want to do... (inspired from the Movie - The Bucket List...)..not necessarily in this order...

  1. Lose Weight
  2. Visit Europe
  3. Buy my own house
  4. Learn Photography
  5. Learn to speak a foreign language
  6. Learn to play at least one instrument
  7. Re-do the entire kitchen at my parents house as a gift to Mom.
  8. Sky dive
  9. White water Rafting
  10. See all of India
  11. Visit Alaska
  12. See the northern lights (Auroras)
  13. Go to the Caribbea
  14. Learn to swim.... almost there!!!
  15. Go SCUBA diving
  16. ...many more to be added..

No comments: