Monday, April 14, 2008

Life!

LIFE...A very heavy topic to start with... but I guess we are all in awe of this one little word. So much to learn, so much to cherish. Not one day in a person's life is like the other. Even if we say that our life is so routine. The same drill everyday from sun up till sun down... but if we look at this routine with a microscope we can see that not one day is the same as the other. Everyday we come across something different. We meet new people, connect with them. In some way or the other even if we have met a person for a couple of minutes...they have made a significant difference in our lives. Everyone we come across teaches us something, whether we like it or not. Its up to us to keep the lesson learnt or to forget it.

Life brings with it its own thrills...ups and downs... new experiences with things as well as people.
Having lived alone for sometime now I never came across a lot of different people, as I was staying on my own and didn't go out much. Even my friend circle has been limited to my really close friends. I was always scared to experiment and try new things. But even that small group I have come across a different person in each one of my friends. Each with his or her own identity.
Now that I have moved away from home and am staying in this alien world called the US, I know how important these people are to me. Life here is all the more different. Everyone is on their own...everything is so formal. This is a place where we really come to understand the love and care that people back home have for us...

No comments: